Refund and Cancellation Policy
This Refund Policy (“Policy”) applies to the following purchases all products and services as available at amandafreeman.com.au including but not limited to:
Healing and Mentoring Sessions, Online Courses and Programs, In-person and Online sessions.
- We do not offer refunds on our products or services, except where applicable in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
- Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
- Australian Consumer Law
- Under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
- If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
- Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from that major failure.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a failure which does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may still be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
- Cancellation and Change of Mind
We offer a 3 day cooling off period for change-of-mind purchases for Coaching Packages of 3 months duration or more only. This does not apply to ‘single session’ purchases, in-person events, or online programs and courses.
- Faulty Digital Products
- In the event that the online product you ordered is faulty:
- Please contact us as soon as possible.
- We will arrange to rectify the issue provided that you have contacted us within 7 days from the date of receiving access to the product.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. A credit may be applied for unseen circumstances requiring a cancellation/re-scheduling at Amanda Freeman’s sole discretion once only. Further cancellations or re-scheduling with less than 48hrs notice will be forfeited. Any refunds will be minus Paypal/Stripe Payment Processor fees.
- Any other exceptions that apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Response Time
- We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 7 days of receipt.
- How to Request a Refund
- You can contact us at the end of this Policy to discuss a refund.
- Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase.
- You may be required to provide a government issued identification to qualify for a refund, repair or replacement.
- Contact Us
- If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, please contact us at: PO BOX 1368 Upwey, 3158, Victoria, Australia or via email at email@example.com
I would like to acknowledge that I live and work on the land of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation and I wish to pay my respects to the elders past, present and emerging. Sovereignty has never been ceded.